top of page

Programs & Events

Public·71 members

(Live-) Rijeka v Dinamo Zagreb live 12 November 2023


6 days ago — Get Rijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb 23/24 [] live score, RIJ vs DIZ HNL live streaming, schedules, results, team squads, commentary, stats, venue, ...


Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 18. 18%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Rijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb prediction, live stream, score and oddsRijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreRijekaFirst team to score should be Rijeka, with 54% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Rijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb Live Score & Result | 4 May 2024 May 4, 2024 — Rijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb soccer livescore 2024/05/04 for Croatian Football League. Rijeka scored an average 1. 85 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 24 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 10. 77 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Rijeka's average team rating is 6. 89 per match. Rijeka seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 50. 46% in this seasonDinamo Zagreb enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Oriolik Oriovac) lost 3 (with Viktoria Plzeň, Lokomotiva Zagreb, Viktoria Plzeň) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Varaždin. The team scored 11 goals while conceding 4 goals (11-4). (Na liniji!!) HNK Rijeka Dinamo Zagreb uživo 12 studenog 202 6 hours ago — prije 9 sati — Zagreb HNK Rijeka NK Lokomotiva Zagreb ⚽Live streaming http://exclusive-4khd. Dinamo – Rudeš 1:1 (HNL) 07. 10. Rijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb Live Score and Live Stream Rijeka are playing Dinamo Zagreb at the HNL of Croatia on November 12. The match will kick off 18:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Rijeka vs Dinamo Zagreb in ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page