top of page

Programs & Events

Public·71 members

Today: Wehen Wiesbaden - 1. FCK live online 12 November 2023 Watch


Today · Tomorrow · Saturday · Sunday. Pick a Day. « November 2023, ». S, M, T, W, T, F, S. 1 · 2 · 3 ... 4:30am. Wehen Wiesbaden vs Kaiserslautern · Viaplay ...


The numbers show that. The average number of goals scored by teams playing away from home in the tournament is 1. 34 per game. Match details:NAME: Wehen Wiesbaden - KaiserslauternDATE: 12-11-2023TIME: 06:30STADIUM: BRITA-Arena, Wiesbaden FAQWhen and where is the Wehen Wiesbaden vs. Kaiserslautern match taking place? The Wehen Wiesbaden vs. Kaiserslautern match is scheduled to take place on November 12th, 2023, at the BRITA-Arena in Wiesbaden. Which TV stations or bookmakers will stream the live match? The live match between Wehen Wiesbaden and Kaiserslautern will be streamed on bet365, 1xBet, Chance. You can tune in to any of these platforms to watch the game. What is the current position of Wehen Wiesbaden and Kaiserslautern in the 2. ▶️ 1. FC Kaiserslautern U19 vs SV Wehen Wiesbaden FC Kaiserslautern U19 vs SV Wehen Wiesbaden U19 live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Sporticos - Football Today. K-town Now 1. FC Kaiserslautern travels to Wiesbaden this weekend for a 1:30 p.m. Sunday match against SV Wehen Wiesbaden. The team from the Hesse capital, promoted ... So viel zur tabellarischen Situation - aber wie sieht es mit der Übertragung aus? Das erklärt dieser Artikel. Bundesliga im TV und Livestream? Die Sonntagsspiele der 2. Bundesliga gibt es nicht im Free-TV zu sehen, sondern nur bei Sky. Auf Sky Sport Bundesliga 4 gibt es das Einzelspiel, die Konferenz läuft auf Sky Sport Bundesliga 1. In beiden Fällen starten die Vorberichte um 13 Uhr, Kommentator der Einzelübertragung ist Jürgen Schmitz. SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs 1. FC Kaiserslautern Head to Head SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs 1. FC Kaiserslautern Head to Head. H2H stats and prediction, goals, past matches. Bundesliga. Our statistics platform is also constantly being updated to provide a precise range of data to analyze, accessible to all sports lovers, bettors, and sports trading. Here you will find the platform that gathers the most data and statistics to use for your benefit. The game between Wehen Wiesbaden and Kaiserslautern will be streamed through the following bookmakers / tv stations, where you can watch the live match: bet365, 1xBet, Chance. A lower soccer division in Germany, the 2. Bundesliga usually promotes good games. After all, these clubs dream and give their all in search of promotion. Currently, Wehen Wiesbaden is in 8th place position, and Kaiserslautern is in 7th place. Wehen Wiesbaden are coming from a victory in their last appearance against Fortuna Düsseldorf, by 1-3, while Kaiserslautern, lost in their most recent encounter, against SpVgg Greuther Fürth, 0-2. With 3 consecutive triumphs under their belt, Wehen Wiesbaden will enter this match with great confidence, indicating that the team is in good shape. 1 FC Kaiserslautern live stream, fixtures on TV 1 FC Kaiserslautern today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs Kaiserslautern. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in ... The 2. Bundesliga has an average of 4. 65 yellow cards per match. This indicates that refereeing in the competition tends to give few bookings. In the 2. Bundesliga duels, we average 10. 74 corners per match. So we can see that the games are lively, which usually pleases the lovers of offensive soccer. The home teams usually do well in 2. Bundesliga matches. One indication is that home teams average 1. 79 goals per appearance. It is not so usual to see visiting teams manage to score many goals. 2. FC Kaiserslautern heute live: Voraussichtliche AufstellungenSV Wehen Wiesbaden: Stritzel - Angha, Mathisen, Vukotic - Goppel, Jacobsen, Heußer, Catic - Bätzner, Lee - Iredale1. FC Kaiserslauten: Krahl - J. Zimmer, Elvedi, Soldo, Puchacz - Niehues, Raschl - Tachie, Ritter, Redondo - Boyd SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs. FC Kaiserslautern heute live im Free-TV: Wichtigste InfosBegegnung: SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs. FC KaiserslauternWettbewerb: 2. SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs 1 FC Kaiserslautern Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-12Match Details Who: SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs 1 FC Kaiserslautern Competition: 2nd Bundesliga When: 2023-11-12, 14:30 Venue: Brita Arena SV Wehen Wiesbaden will host 1 FC Kaiserslautern at Brita Arena on 2023-11-12 at 14:30 in an interesting encounter in 2nd Bundesliga. SV Wehen Wiesbaden, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. 1 FC Kaiserslautern, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 36% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs 1 FC Kaiserslautern is worth a look. SV Wehen Wiesbaden have won 2 meetings with 1 FC Kaiserslautern, while 1 FC Kaiserslautern have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs 1 FC Kaiserslautern from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between SV Wehen Wiesbaden and 1 FC Kaiserslautern? At the moment there are 9 tips in the 1X2 market, with 5 tips backing SV Wehen Wiesbaden, 1 tips backing 1 FC Kaiserslautern and 3 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 36% against the SV Wehen Wiesbaden finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 38% against 1 FC Kaiserslautern winning. 2. Bundesliga Wehen Wiesbaden vs Kaiserslautern live score, H2H and lineups - BetarenaAbout the Match Wehen Wiesbaden and Kaiserslautern will meet on November 12th, 2023 in a 2. Bundesliga match in Wiesbaden. At Betarena, you can access a vast selection of tips, live results, and post-match analysis throughout the 2. SV Wehen Wiesbaden - 1. FC Kaiserslautern Get the fastest push messages and real-time stats for every game. Download the Bundesliga App! Official BUNDESLIGA App The best live experience. international.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page